Re: [MV] Fwd: [MVlist] Re: [MV] DANGEROUS PERIOD!!

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 10:59:45 PST

In a message dated 1/9/2002 12:34:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brian@hardscrabblefarm.com writes:

<< A) historic military vehicle shows, fairs, competitions, performances, or
 parades that involve any or all breeds of historic military vehicle and any
 of the historic military vehicle disciplines, including, but not limited
 to, historic military vehicle shows, grand prix jumping, three-day events,
 combined training, rodeos, driving, pulling, cutting, endurance trail
 riding and western games, and hunting;

Hard as I try, I can't seem to get my deuce to do any grand prix jumping. She
always refuses to jump over anything higher than a rabbit. On another note,
I did have a boss once who was a grand prix, but I always thought that it was
spelled different. apb