M151 Heaters?

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 22:29:20 PST

Ok, I just received an M151A1 Heater that looks quite a bit different
from what I was expecting. I'm trying to re-create a Canadian
Modification to the Daimler ferret that is detailed on
http://www.ferret.simonides.org/publications/canuck-techorders/techord
er.html.

The heater seems similar but has the heater core lines positioned
differently than the unit detailed in the above modification. The
Stock number listed on the Canadian mod is for 2540-00-020-8591. The
stock number on the Heater I received is NSN 2540-00-869-0424.

Did I get a different unit than is correct for the M151 or are there
several Hot water type heaters out there for the M151?

--
Ryan Gill         |        |         rmgill@mindspring.com