Re: [MV] Very Poor Judgement-

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 11:53:06 PST

OK Ron, you putz:

In the first place: I had NYP Plates on it and I could park it anyplace
(including handicapped spots, and fire hydrants; at the time.) I damm well
felt like it. (One of the fun things to do in NYC is to double part in front
of a car with Diplomatic plates on it, and watch the cops tell the diplomat
to shove his beret up his keester. The only thing that cops hate in the city
worse than civilians, are diplomats).

2- I kept the truck for 300,000 because I had an endless supply of free
diesel fuel, what money lost when trading it in, I made up for not needing
to rent a motel room with my girlfriend. Needless to say the back seat had
as much mileage on it as the front. (Wish I had the canvas seat covers,
that smell arouses me).

3-At least I can keep my CUCVs running, did you not just spend 2 hours on
the side of the road in your Suburban?????

4- Remember, I know where your M35 is parked.

5- There is no number 5

6- M36 covers, for sale cheap, can be cut down into M35 covers with a
little work.

Respectfully (To all but Ron)

Hank