Power cable For M37

From: jockjones@juno.com
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 06:53:09 PST

List,
Does anyone know where I might find a radio power cable for the outlet in the bed of the M37?
The outlet on the head board of the truck has a threaded outlet with a hookup that looks like the one on a generator.
Also looking for radio table that mounts on the headboard of the M37.
I will try to get some pictures of the outlet.
Thanks, Jock J. Jones

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.