Re: [MV] Gripe about Levy-Latham

From: Kevin Strain (kstrain@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 17:58:32 PST

All subscribers:
    Please remember to complain to the DOD about LL / Government
Liquidation. I, and every one I have spoken to has had a negative experience
with this company. Remember your taxpayer dollars went to purchase this
property. The tax payer should not get screwed when repurchasing the
property surplus!!!!!
kstrain@earthlink.net