New M65 field jackets $20!

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 23:38:43 PST

Need som military issue coats for kids riding in your M35? Here's a steal:

I have a bunch of brand new M65 camouflage cold weather field coats for $20 plus $7 for the cost of shipping in lower 48. Fits height 67 to 71 inches, chest MN up to 33, WM up to 36 inches. Size xSmall Regular. Fits most ladies under 115 lbs and average sized boys between 10 to 13. Thought I was buying assorted sizes, thus the cheap price! I've seen them retail at $69.95.

Great coats, but they are all small's. Pics available if needed. I can do PayPal too.

Jack Lee
Sunny California