Re: [MV] Clear and present danger from.....terrorist pretzels......

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 11:20:45 PST

Gavin wrote:

>I wonder if it was the shock of realising that he had contravened the
>Geneva Convention when he unilaterally declared that the raghead prisoners
>on Cuba were not POWs

A private word, if I may, Gavin old boy:

We unwashed colonists, regardless of what we may privately think or say about
our darker bretheren, do not publicly refer to them as "ragheads" "wogs"
"nips" "chinks" etc. Perhaps you chaps in the old country haven't heard of
political correctness, yet, but references such as those are definitely not
cricket.

I would imagine that some of the same persons with whom you gladly converse
on this and other media might actually BE some of those "ragheads" to whom
you refer.

Pip pip and Cheerio, old sod.

Arthur P. Bloom, ("Kraut-Mick")