Re: [MV] Clear and present danger from.....terrorist pretzels......

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 14:06:29 PST

In a message dated 1/14/2002 3:28:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jimweb@simonides.prestel.co.uk writes:

<< > Pip pip and Cheerio, old sod.

 As member of the most civilized country on this planet we do not refer
 to each other as a sod - its an insulting and derogatory name of the
 lowest order.

Lower than calling a person a Rag Head? Seems like quid pro quo to me.

Having spent many months in Merry Olde England, I am intimately aware of the
meaning. Why else would I have used it? You seem to require a lesson in irony
or, at least, tongue-in-cheek.