M38-A1 Brakes (Post Kroil)

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 14:48:30 PST

(trying to get this list back on topic...)

Still unable to remove screws on drum brake covers. Soaked with Kroil for
several days, hammer, heated, and still they are stuck. I still have a few
minor tricks up my sleeve, however I am very sure that these things are not
going to come out. Can anyone offer advice on drilling out these screws, and
replacement parts for whatever I might damage in the process?

Thanks!

Aaron Horrocks
Historical Military Vehicle & Mopar Enthusiast

"Parts should be preserved rather than restored, restored rather than
replaced, and replaced only when essential."