Re: [MV] [CMP] Decided to sell my 1942 CMP C-15A - make an offer!

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 19:40:50 PST

I'll pay 25.00 US, if the seller pays freight to my location.
Actually, I wish I had thought of this kind of marketing when I was still in
retail business. I could have saved enormous labor costs of pricing goods,
as well as the cost of the labels with this technique, as well as increasing
profit....
I really want 400.00 for an item, but if I don't price it, and you are stupid
enough to pay 600.00 I bag and extra two. If you offer me 400.00, I can then
hold out for more.

Of course, if my 25.00 is not accepted, but 50,000 would be, the seller does
have a price in mind, he is just afraid of not milking last dollar.