Show & Vendor Tables

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 20:28:00 PST

THE MILITARY TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION OF NORTH JERSEY ( MTA ), WITH
SUPPORT FROM RED BALL MILITARY TRANSPORT OF TOBYHANNA FLEA MARKET PA
FAME, WILL HOLD A SHOW & FLEA MARKET IN MARCH.

MARCH 23 - 24, 2002. at the NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY ON ROUTE 15 DOVER NJ.

There will be at least 50 tables available. Indoor sales and outdoor
display of Vehicles are planned.

All facts, costs and information will be posted very soon. Costs
will be quite reasonable.

This is just an advance warning.

We look forward to visitors & participation.

Anyone considering attending as a vendor can contact me.

I will pass your contact information to the committee.

Thomas M McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA