Re: [MV] LISTEN UP

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 00:07:56 PST

Perry,
Either you subscribed yourself to our list, or someone else did it to you as a favor. Either way, you are a class 1 nitwit for writing what you did. You are baring your filthy mouth and your no class upbringing to over 10,000 people, all of whom have received a copy of your ranting. AT any rate, only YOU can unsubscribe. If you had paid attention to the instructions at the bottom of every message, you'd know that.
Now for the good part....we have family members and kids on this list. If you continue posting profanities I will have your email account revoked. Last warning!
Jack