Re: [MV] How Does One Mount License Plates on a Deuce?

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 05:37:59 PST

Just make a quickie bracket under the rear fender. I used 2 12 volt license
plate lamps wired in series. (12+12=24V) for the illumination.

No prob.

BTW, in some states you can paint your lic. number on the bumper in mil
stencils and take a picture of it and send it in to dmv. This becomes your
tag. (I'm sure Texas does this but check with a knowledgeable person
first).

-=-