Surplusbid/Gov liquidators/ etc. ......

From: onetwothree fourfivesix (camaro69fine@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 00:19:49 PST

Has anyone gotten their trucks from September sales?
Or has anyone gotten anything through these people?
Curious since everyone is complaing.
 I bid(and won) on a truck in late September,
completed my EUC and still no truck 3 1/2 months
later.
Sure did take my deposit quick enough though.
 I shudder at the the thought of actually trying to
pick my truck up, EGADS- the trouble will probably be
twice what I went through to just look at the truck.
Wade
awaiting my first M35A2 wo/w(but looked cool back in September).