Re: [MV] Surplusbid/Gov liquidators/ etc. ......

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 07:06:39 PST

Now this whole GL thing is getting to be B/S. Fortunately I have no trucks
in limbo but I have a suggestion for those who do. Get on the horn with these
unpleasant shiesters each and every day to politely ask when the paperwork
will be complete and when can you pick up your truck. As a matter of fact I
would send a polite email each and every day before stepping out the door for
work. Maybe a call to Battle Creek each day could light a fire there. I
find it hard to believe that it takes 3 months to get this stuff completed,
it takes less time for an appointment to the supreme court.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2
Fruehauf M105A1