Re: [MV] M35 locking hubs and license plate

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 12:16:54 PST

In a message dated 1/16/2002 9:07:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
amnon@deltaforce.net writes:

<< just finished installing Arthur's "Locking Hubs" on my Deuce and it
 amazing how much quieter the truck rolls now. The whole operation took
 about 30 minutes to complete. Only bad thing is they look out of place so I
 am planing on painting them flat black when it gets a little warmer. (the
 power steering kit from Arthur is still in the box though :-((

Thanks, apb

 Question: Can anything get damaged if the truck is shifted into front wheel
 drive without the hubs being locked?

Nope, apb