Re: [MV] M1A1's....surplus?

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 00:26:42 PST

The only down side to this is what happens if the opposition has anti-armor weapons or tanks. I would prefer to be in a M1 rather then a thin skinned armored car.

Maybe its just me but the mid-size brigade concept reminds me of the old battlecruiser concept the British had before WW1. Fast, light armor, big gun. It had disastrous results at Jutland.

Rick

From: "Dean L. Kellogg, Jr" <kelloggd@uthscsa.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:22:09 -0600