Overseas purchases?

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 09:10:24 PST

Does anyone have any wisdom to impart with regards to puchasing MVs
from Europe? I've found a potential purchase that I may jump on. The
question is what hoops do you jump through for a basic truck? What is
the most advisable means of dealing with the purchase to make sure
what you buy is what you actually get.

Given that you can't just drive over and take a look, how do you deal with it?

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -