information on government liquidators

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 13:31:18 PST

To the list in general:

It was for the purpose of getting some of your problems solved that I
forwarded public list traffic to David Wright, director of Internet
operations / customer advocate (480-609-3295, dwright@govliquidation.com

) for Government Liquidation.

If this has caused anybody a problem or offended anybody I apologize.

Since the spirit of the mil-veh list is to solve problems that is what I

tried to do. I have known David for about 3 years and although we don't
always agree, he seems to want to try to work out problems with the
current system. He has been a very reliable point of contact for me
over the years at Levy Latham and now Government Liquidation.

For additional thought today I found out that Government Liquidation
does indeed have an 800 number. This came up during a conversation with
Dennis Damon (760-598-7005). How ever he tells me it is for employees
only, not customers. I think we all need to start e-mailing and calling
them to explain that an 800 number goes a long way towards customer
service!
ok enough of this, from now on if you have a problem with Government
Liquidation you know who to contact and I won't forward your email to
them. Rant and rave away!

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:   www.flmv.net