Re: [MV] New Web Site

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 14:27:18 PST

Hey Ron,

>OH YEAH? I bet you won't get both people who have been to our web site to
>visit yours (cause one died last month)!!!! We'll just add a couple of zeros
>to the counter and bury you!! And with our new weekly Topless HMV Driver
>picture feature on our site.....

Damn, was that on Sunday? Beacuse I missed Sunday... :-)

Are the dates set for Weare this summer? Just wondering because I am
thinking of bringing three vehicles down from the Maine (if the snow is
out by July <g>) provided the dates are roughly the same as last year!

I wish the Norwich and Weare event dates could be a little bit further
apart this year.

Thanks,

Steve