Re: [MV] New Web Site

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 14:49:01 PST

    In the tradition of 'Friends', my 'manly boobs' won't be exposed until
long after Pauxatawney Phil heads back into his hole, so you'll just have to
suck it up till then..... Heads up though.... I make Fat Bastard from Austin
Powers fame look like a lightweight!!!
    As a bonus, I'll even throw in some old man noises recorded while trying
to put the wheels back on my Deuce while doing the aborted brake job!!! And
lets not forget those butt cleavage shots!!! Ohhhhhh Grrrrooossss...... ;-p

Ronzo