Re: [MV] [MVlist] RE: [MV] Flaming protection

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 20:09:54 PST

At 10:49 PM -0500 1/17/02, Robert Barber wrote:
> Why I always ware my Nomex flight suit, gloves skull cap
>and helmit with blast shield down when viewing or typing
>in to this file.. Doesn't everyone ???

Suits? Gee Mr, when I was in College in the middling young days of
the Net, (read as '91) we didn't wear flame protection. We sniffed
bait with our own noses, crafted our flame throwers with terminal
based applications and mended our burns with forays into gopher space.

For some really interesting reads, look up arguments on Counter
steering from rec.motorcycles. Specifically look for shaft drives and
counter steering.

--
Ryan Gill         |        |         rmgill@mindspring.com