Re: [MV] WWI HMV Buffs?

From: David M Ursin (acmack@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 18:40:20 PST

The ATHSs' chat room would be closest to an early iron web group.
Admittedly it is primarily civvy but there are many MV owner members. It
also does include all vintages but the ATHS certainly is the largest
truck club with the largest number of early truck owners. I own half a
dozen WWII 10 wheelers but also 3 or 4 1920s' era Macks. Thats the chain
drive, solid wheeled, crank start variety. I have a manufacturers
warranty plate that cautions the driver that exceeding the factory max
speed of 12 mph will void the warranty!!!!