Black Hawk Down

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 20:06:35 PST

Remember the beach scene at the start of Pvt. Ryan? That scene times 10 equals Black Hawk Down.

They did some awful things to a lot HMMWVs, and this deuce really took some hits and kept on going till... (you have to see it). A lot of great MV scenes throughout, especially for the HMMWV's. I had no idea what a role they had till now.

Mounting a .50 on em and having to stick your head up through the roof to fire it always seemed like a bad idea to me, now I know it was.

When it was over and we were walking out I noticed a lot of people wiping their eyes, leaving very quietly.
Think I will go have a beer and try to calm down now...I feel in shell shock after seeing this movie.

Jack
(TDY Mogadishu, least it felt like it)