Re: [MV] Black Hawk Down

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 05:50:19 PST

I saw the movie last night. Non stop action. I was tired when the
battle was over. I believe that it was a miracle that any one of our
guys made it out alive.

Did you happen to notice at the end they gave the "credit" for the FUBAR
to the General in Charge, and Clinton, in all his wisdom (?) pulled our
troupes out shortly after? Clinton should have been responsible 100%.
Plus, I wish we could have shipped his sorry rear end over there to clean
up the mess.

Rant over.

I have some air strike photos of a Russian BMP, used by the Taliban,
being blown up if anyone would like to see
them. I do not know if this list provider will accept these pictures.

Royce