M2 replica

From: tonygull (tonygull@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 11:36:11 PST

With regard to the M2 replica..I wont be able to show it.
Apparently I cannot legally have it.

When the idiot in Tasmania shot 40 people, they made the law so restrictive
it is nearly impossible. It is possible to get a real m2 allowed, under
very strict historic provisions (non operational) but NOT a replica.

I used to be a burocrat myself and would not even waste time asking.

As an aside, the Tas idiot, Martin Bryant, shot over 40 people.
I read an article in a police journal anaylising events after.
What astonished them most of all, was that over 90% of the bullets he
fired resulted in head wounds, nothwithstanding he shot many at close range,
his accuracy was apparently far higher than the best soldier could
ever approach in the field (many soldiers dont like shooting people
apparently and 'miss')....they attributed his murderous accuracy too
his obsession with video games.

                                        regards tony