Re: [MV] 'Black Hawk' Boycott

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 06:16:18 PST

There is more truth here than you may realize. In my mind, there are no
"Prisoners of War" here, only terrorists. Only dead terrorists are good
terrorists, and after we get what information we can from them, then they
should be made good terrorists. I have pulled lots of guard duty, and I
am not a bleeding heart when it comes to terrorists. In a war, never let
your enemy have a second chance to kill you! He probably will!

Royce
<SNIP:>
By the way, Canadian infantry soldiers are now on the ground (and more
are
enroute) in Afghanistan. Members of a secret unit went some time ago
according to the Press, and now some Canadian infantry are there and are
integrated with the US Airborne forces there. Our Press and outspoken
people
are slamming the Canadian Forces. Why? because they have agreed to turn
over
any prisoners captured to the US. Why the fuss? Because the US is NOT
granting the prisoners "Prisoners of War" status - for good reasons they
say
but it makes the paranoid bleeding hearts nervous. Hmmm. Maybe these
bleeding hearts would like to pull guard duty in the Guantanamo Bay camp?

OK, end of rant... Lets see, compulsory military vehicle content.

Announcing: New web site about the BSA Airborne Bicycle at
http://www.geocities.com/bsa_airborne. It is still under construction.

Colin Stevens
(proud of Canada's military and airborne heritage, saddened by the
actions
of a few, and further saddened by the disbanding of a proud regiment)