Blackhawk down - APC's

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 15:09:46 PST

Does anyone known what kind of 6X6 APC's were used as seen towards the end of the movie?

I noted that while in combat, bullets raining down on them, the APC's front windscreen was exposed to direct fire as the steel shields were left in the up position, or thats the way it appeared to me. A technical mistake or perhaps they can't be lowered?

As to the transplanted Somalies and their boycott, a silly gesture at best; likely it will only increase movie attendance and get them some negative feedback.

Unfortunately the Somalies may be learning about our freedoms, but they are sure not learning much about Americans.