Re: [MV] M35 Shimmy

From: specwar (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 21:32:42 PST

I have actually gone 55 before, up a slight hill, it took about a mile to get
going that fast but it will do it, just worries me when everything starts
shaking like that. I got my M35 right out of a DRMO yard and the only major
maintenace I have done is replace the injector pump. Another guy in the club I
belong to bought one froma large dealer and payed $12,000 for it and he only
gets up to52 and no faster. Must be that Sears Weatherbeater Flat Exterior
Latex House Paint theat I painted it with in the street in front of my house
with my Wagner power painter. Amazing what paint can do to the drag of a
vehicle.:)
Bob