Re: [MV] Gama Goat

From: Mark J. Blair (mblair1@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 21:02:52 PST

M37Jumbo@aol.com wrote:
> Can anyone on the list provide some details or a location for
> details on these things? [...] What are these things used for ? and
> what exactly are they capable of.

I have some Gama Goat specs on my web page. Maybe they'll answer some
of your questions. The Gama Goat was primarily a cargo/troop carrier
truck. There was also an ambulance version. It's supposed to be
somewhat amphibious in calm inland waters. I don't have enough
experience with my Goat yet to provide too much more information, but
I'm sure other list members will fill in the blanks. I was attracted
to the Goat because it's just so unusual.

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greentruck/truck5/truck5.html

If you have some specific questions about the truck, I'll try to
answer them. Good luck, and please share your experiences (and
pictures!) if you end up getting a Goat or two!

--
**** NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ****
Mark J. Blair, KE6MYK <mblair1@cox.net>