2600 hp deuce for sale!

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 08:51:28 PST

TRUCK, TRACTOR P/N MILT46780 DIESL CARGO TRUCK 6 CYL, 6X6, 2600 HP DIESEL ENG, 5 SPEED, 2.5 TON CAP (PROPERTY LOCATED AT VANDENBERG) MIN. BID OF $1000.00 POC: BOB ROSSO (209) 983-1426, E-MAIL RROSSO@GOVLIQUIDATION.COM

Uh, it's a tractor, but it's also a cargo truck? Gee, thats really neat, never seen one of those before and it has 2600 hp! I want to be the first on my block to own one of these sure to be collector trucks. But, it can only haul 2.5 tons, guess it must be those high speed racing tires.

PS. Still waiting for pictures to post at Sharpe, Barbers Point, etc.,.... this waiting is getting real old and GL has NOT delivered as promised.

Barber's point sale is in less than 6 working days from now too! That's just great...