RE: [MV] Govt Liquidators

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 09:59:39 PST

I had an interesting conversation with David Wright yesterday, he called me.
He just wanted to know, what is MVPA?

I told him what I knew, and encouraged he and GL to join.

I found out something I would not have even suspected, GL has 120 employees,
did not exist prior to the contract they now have and, from what I have seen
are just barely getting started.

>From a Tax standpoint I want em to squeeze every nickel they can from the
surplus they sell.
From the collector standpoint, I want to buy at as low a bid price as I can
to get the toys for my hobby.

As a person who has been in business at several levels for (god I hate to
say this) many years, I can understand they may well have bitten off more
that they knew.

The people working there are not collectors, cut em some slack, and maybe
offer some help.
I did, and quite frankly I just don't know much.

GL could become a major helper in out Hobby, if we let them.
At this point they are just finding out just how large and vocal a group we
are.

I would assume that since he has posted his contact info to the list he
won't mind Me doing the same, and from the short conversation I had, I do
think he wants to help and has the power to do so.

David Wright
Government Liquidation
dwright@govliquidation.com
(480) 609-3295