Light Weight/Air Portable parts for sale

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 08:26:54 PST

I was going thru my stuff and found a long rear half shaft for a light
weight.24 spline outer and 10 spline inner.these are getting tuff to find
and cost new double to what a regular series 10/10 spline axle would be.
Asking $125US and that includes shipping and packaging

I also have the upper part of the firewall that has the vent screen slots
for a 2a light weight.It was sand blasted and has some small holes from rust
but quite repairable.i can see how this piece would be impossible to find
because 2a light weights were only made for about 2 or 3 years.Asking $50US
shipping not included but packaging is.

More to come as I go thru it.I just got 2 1/2 truck loads of new and used
Land Rover parts and quite the variety.
Andre