Re: [MV] GL

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 16:12:21 PST

God helps those that help themselves my friends. Government Liquidators has
to prove themselves to me..and to the rest of you all before I or anyone
should cut them any slack. They know what the problem is..it is their
boneheadedness on the simple title work and the sf 97's.... They seem to be
worried about the website... Excuse me..there are thousands of bidders out
there that don't own a computer and are not awarer of the problems with a
website.. Who cares.. There are flyers sent to the bidders..The flyers
should contain all the needed info. They need to get with local guys in this
hobby and have them do the listing and ID of the vehicles..I am sure any one
of us would like to do this to help each other out. I know I would.. I have
done it many times for DRMO/Property Disposal. In the early 80's I was a
liaision fo th e PDO at North Island for the US Navy. I helped list so much
crapola that it was unbelievable. For this..I was given a couple bottles of
Coke and a sandwich. But...I knew what was coming up..and bid accordingly.
GL needs to get it straight..we will buy..if they can get it straight the
first time..The main thing is the legality of the titles.!! Gene