[MV] M16A1 HALF TRACK FOR SALE

From: Ghebding@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 18:57:47 PST

Hello list,
I have just acquired a M16A1 Half Track that I restored 3 years ago and it is
in better condition than a "PARADE QUALITY" condition. It has a static
display quad mount on it with Irac .50 Cal. Replicas. The tracks are 80% or
better. It has 4 new bogie clusters, complete brake job, everything was
rebuilt or replaced. there are track and tire chains in the chain boxes.
Rebuilt radio set, a complete new dash, compass, and on and on. This Half
Track has just about everything on it including a power steering kit that was
made for this vehicle, and a Beachwood half cab top. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY,
$35,000.00 FOB Lemont IL.
Thank You, Gary
PH 630-257-1100