Reality Check- Govt. Liquidators

From: George (GeCarey@rcn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 00:50:40 PST

Gents,
I can not remember when we, as collectors, restorers, and respective
club members have had such an opportunity. Lets look at this
objectively..... The people at GL are talking to US, and MORE
importantly looking to us to help them overcome the issues that we have
discovered..... Just the fact that they are even talking to us as a
group has to say something. The fact that they are interested in fixing
things should say a lot. Keep in mind this is a small company where
everyone probably knows each other. Remember, We are not dealing w/ a
huge corporation, we are essentially dealing with a start-up. Lets give
these people a break before the final judgments roll in.... They are
giving the appearance of a Good Faith Effort.... lets show them the same
.

My 2 cents.........
George w/ fire extinguisher(s) standing by................