Julian Burke's Post - Reply

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 07:29:44 PST

Julian, Julian, Julian. How the devil are you ?

Your last post was absolutely excellent.

Keep up the good work, thanks.

When I read your post aloud to my wife, my war jeeps sat up and blinked
their little headlights, in appreciation of your, outburst of truth and
wisdom.
How wonderfully the truths stand above, suspect activities !

There might appear to be some "insider selling" to people that many of our
recognized buyers, have never heard of.

Skimming the cream, in itself, is bad enough ...but the lack of normal
auction procedures is ludicrous !

Rob P.
Upstate Ny area near Syracuse.
Two war jeeps Rob P.