Re: [MV] Follow-up on HMMWV Control Boxes

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:37:53 PST

kurt is talking about a different nsn, it is 6110-01-446-7125 for the upgrade
kit, or 6110-01-446-7126 for just the box

the box Winget, William A warned about is a USMC only box, that if you read the
entire message explains that some were issued to the army.

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:   www.flmv.net