Re: [MV] Government Liquidation

From: Morgans (nmorgan@centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 01:40:33 PST

We lost DRMO Duluth and DRMO Sparta so now the closest sale sites are six to
nine hours away on interstate highways from here. Now when I bid on anything
I have to be very careful, no more impulse bidding. I used to like to bid on
'' mixed automotive lots'' to see if there was any treasure in it, sometimes
there was. But no more.
  Ed Morgan