GL

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 14:29:21 PST

> we don't have the problems them thar Yankee do. :-))
Hey..I resemble that remark...!!
Seriously guys..what needs to be done..is the man from GL has got to come
back to us with some straight answers..not the ones he has given us so
far..They resemble "politicians" answers....
vague and evasive. I want "straight" answers.....even if it hurts. I want to
know the answer to my question a few days ago... What is going on in
Wisconsin...where the State is investigating whether or not to bring felony
charges against GL for selling vehicles with a Arizona title and collecting
taxes..and not having a license to do this...and having the buyer pay twice
for the title taxes...once on the Arizona title and once direct to GL.??!! I
want these answers...and you all should too.
This is "amateur" league with GL... Offers have been given here - to help
them out..but has anything surfaced here where GL is accepting any help ???
I live only minutes from a Auction Site..and have total access to the
Base..I can go there any time of day or night..and would be more than
willing to help them out. Have they accepted my offer..?/ NO.. They have
gotten very quiet lately. What gives. ?? DRMO always accepted my
suggestions and used a lot of my descriptions of vehicles and "lots" of
parts.
Why not GL.??? Remains to be seen... Gene