Re: [MV] Govt Liguidators

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 20:41:12 PST

I called David Wright at Government Liquidation's today, and left him a voice
mail. He called me back promptly, and spoke to me at length. He answered
every question I had in a sincere, and straight forward manner. The two
obscure questions I asked, he said he would look into and respond to. One of
these he already has. I have not been a fan of GL thusfar, but if the level
of service I got today is their standard, it will not be hard to sway my
opinion.

As an aside, as a small businessman, I understand the need to make a profit.
That is what these folks are in business for. To those that complain about
the "monopoly," remember Commercial Venture 2 was all done on bid basis just
like any other DRMS term contract sale.....any of us could have bid to buy
the stuff just like GL has done....we didn't they did. (In seven years this
will be rebid, and we could be buying from Pantano-Burke Surplus sales, IF
they are high bidder). In the meantime, as far as GL is concerned, IT IS NOW
THEIR PROPERTY, they can sell it any way they want to. Sealed bid, internet
auction, they could open the worlds largest chain of Army-Navy surplus stores
if they wanted to....it is theirs. If you don't like the way they do
business, don't do business with them...BUT.....
the guy that comes in my store every day and gripes about how I do business,
yet never buys from me gets a deaf ear (then tossed on the street at my
place!), BUT the person that is ACTUALLY a customer, he has a much better
chance of my listening, caring and responding.

My further .02 (guess that makes .04),
David Doyle