[MV] M911/M747 (HETS) looking for links/info?

From: Mitchl21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 07:22:35 PST

Hi gang, I'm looking for any websites, personal albums, groups etc where I can find info and photos of the M911 Tractor and it's trailer M747.

Trying to help a fellow modeller looking for refs for a model project.

Also, does anyone know what's happened over at the photopoint.com. I had some albums bookmarked at this site but they don't seem to be working anymore.

Many thanks in advance, any leads on the M911/M747 would be very welcome.

Cheers..... Mitch (In London)