Re: [MV] Stuart v's Stewart

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 12:55:06 PST

> Correct, that would be the War of Northern Aggression.

I thought it was the War of Southern Liberation :-) Quite frankly I
think it should be called the "War of Get Over it Already". I mean,
what's the point in bringing it up all the time. There were no cool land
based Military Vehicles (note my slick slip in to be on topic!) in it, so
who cares about it?

Seriously, I do care. I spent a hard year of my life making a Civil War
computer game which sold a couple hundred thousand copies. Unfortunately
I didn't get paid like it did otherwise I would have more Military
Vehicles (dang, I AM good <g>).

Steve