Re Hol-Gar / Regohm Gen Set

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 06:00:29 PST

Dennis Hello:

I'm not familiar with generators. However, I have recently seen one and
could possibly followup through it's present owner and inquire for you.
It might also help me if you would please reply to these questions

What is the engine make & model etc. ?
What year do you think your gen is ?

Regards,
Rob Pearson.
Upstate Ny area near Syracuse.
'42 MB Been to #ell and back
'46 CJ2A Fully Rebuilt Eng. not yet intsalled
'47 CJ2As Really Rusty one Runs (two jeeps)
Two CJ5s great engines - bad tubs
Surrey Jeep soon to have Toyota Celica Engine & Tranny