Re: [MV] Tracks on Ice Stories And WW I Tank Wanted

From: Colin Macgregor Stevens (cmstevens@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 18:21:17 PST

RENAULT TANK

Here is an old lead. In the early 1970s, the Fort Lewis Museum in Washington
State was told about a WWI tank (FT-17?) in Eastern Washington. Apparently
it was on an Indian Reserve. They never did go and get it, and the Curator
at the time (she left a long time ago) could not remember WHERE it was.
:-(

Colin Macgregor Stevens
cmstevens@telus.net
or (as second choice)
seaforth72@hotmail.com

LOST MESSAGES: Due to technical problems, many messages have been lost by
colin@pacdat.net address. My apologies for any inconveniences this may have
caused. Several hundred messages were lost at various times in the Fall of
2001.
MVPA #954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977) http://www.westerncommand.com
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net/colin_stevens'_1944_willys_mb_photos.htm