Re: [MV] Needed: LO 9-2320-289-12

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 19:24:45 PST

Thanks for the help, fellows. I know it was a dumb question, but I
get asked dumber ones from inexperienced deuce owners. I've
been working on other projects and have left the CUCV maintenance
to my hired mechanic, but he's away at this time. The 34 manual
just referred me to the 12, so here I sat. Kinda figured that I was on
the right track, but I wanted to be sure. I'm working on my own M1008
and It finally got a gut full of my driving, so it's time for a good going
over
(on the truck, too late to teach an old dog new tricks).
I'd still like to have the LO.
Joe Young