Re: [MV] inspection fee for Texas

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 18:48:26 PST

Hey, thanks for triple-checking what I posted
yesterday (that the DMV and TNRCC both told me this
fee is no-go). Glad to see they didn't decide to try
imposing this fee since yesterday. :-)

Better check again tomorrow just to make quadruple
sure about it though...(heh)

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV

--- Earl Beverly <e.beverly@taylortechnical.com>