Question for GL and listers

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 18:07:32 PST

Listers.........

We all know now that GL actually buys the trucks from the government. From
what I have read, the SF97 is issued in GL's name. And they (the trucks)
come with AZ titles.
Now.
If GL is the original buyer from the government, why don't they file an EUC
in their name?
If I buy a truck from say, Joe Young. I don't have to file an EUC. Joe did
when he bought it from the government.
It seems to me that there is no difference in an ordinary surplus dealer that
GL.

David, what does GL have to say on this subject?

Gene Rivers
72 AM/Gen M35A2 6x6 "Deuce and a Half"
2 1/2 ton Troop/Cargo Truck, Hard Top Cab, Troop Seats,
478ci Multi-Fuel Tubo Diesel, 10,000# PTO Winch, Air Shift Front Axle.
"Got Mud?"