Looking for Die Cast Models

From: Hutterer, John - Deltec (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 06:05:31 PST

List,

The Volunteer Group that I work with would like to honor a couple of our
members, with awards. We would like to attach die cast models of their
favorite vehicles to the awards. As such, we are looking for a source for a
model of the M38, the M4 Sherman, and the V100. I have contacted a couple of
List members and gotten some suggestions, but I figured that it couldn't
hurt to ask the List, in general. I have also contacted MVmodels.com and
Diecastdirect.com, as listed in the back of Military Vehicles Magazine. The
Sherman does not seem to be a problem, but the M38 and the V100 are not
readily available. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA,

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.