RE: [MV] Question for GL and listers

From: Hutterer, John - Deltec (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 09:15:34 PST

I've never bought a vehicle through DRMO (both of mine have been through
GSA). Can somebody explain to me how the DRMO process differs from what GL
is doing. Did DRMO provide the purchaser with a completed EUC before the
vehicle was picked up? I assume that the new owner would want the EUC to
show to their local License Bureau in order to get plates. I used the Form
97 for that purpose when I bought my wrecker. I probably got an EUC from the
GSA, but I don't think that anybody at the License Bureau asked to see it.
Since I don't plan to sell it in the near future, I haven't paid any
attention to whether or not I even got a EUC, but I'm pretty sure that I
filled out the form to apply for one, when I placed the bid. I know that I
filled out the form when I placed bids at DRMO but, since I didn't win those
bids, I didn't get an EUC from them. Not being a Dealer, I'm not sure that I
understand why there would be a problem with not getting the EUC until the
vehicle is picked up.

John